Wedding Venues Gauteng
Venues Make Gauteng Wedding Dreams Come True
It appears that the once customary trend of getting married in one’s local church in Gauteng and then holding the wedding reception at the church hall or the home of the bride’s parents has all but fallen away. Instead, almost all modern couples are opting for a bespoke venue that’s owned and managed by a hotel or similar establishment, which specialises in hosting weddings. As such, bridal couples can pick and choose their venues, because in and near Gauteng, there’s no shortage of such establishments.
This is to be expected in the South African province that’s the hub of the country’s economy, with the highest population density and the most economically active residents. Nonetheless, not all Gauteng venues are those of your dreams. Couples can afford to be picky, and they are, deservedly so.
Universally Important Prerequisites
Here are a few prerequisites for the perfect wedding:
- Situated in a tranquil, quiet and peaceful area, away from the intrusive noises of traffic and city life.
- An upmarket venue, ideally one that’s unique or unusual, in an upmarket area.
- Ability and suitability to host various numbers of guests in comfort.
- Easily and conveniently accessible for guests who travel from the greater Gauteng area and further afield.
- Beautiful, picturesque location and setting that lends itself to stunning wedding photography and videography.
- Meticulously maintained premises.
- Welcoming atmosphere, plus legendary, true South African hospitality standards.
- Package deals.
- Ample, safe parking for guests.
- Superb on-site catering with a choice of menu options.
- Ability to provide for special dietary requirements.
- A reputation for service excellence and extensive experience in successfully hosting celebratory bridal and other festivities.
- Services of competent wedding coordinator(s) and support staff members.
- Superior first-night honeymoon accommodation for the couple, as well as family members and friends who choose to stay over after the reception.
Preferred Gauteng Bridal Venues
Our boutique hotel in Clubview, a pretty and peaceful, secluded suburb of Centurion in Gauteng, does far more than comply with the listed universal wedding venue prerequisites. Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel exceeds all the items and excels in doing so.
That’s only one of the reasons why we are fast becoming one of the most sought-after establishments at which to host almost any type of function and special occasion, especially for discerning clients who require only the best for themselves and their guests.
We’re proud recipients of 2018 HotelsCombined Recognition of Excellence award with a stellar 8,9 guest rating, and we have a 4-star grading from the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa. Kleinkaap is also affiliated with FEDHASA (Cape), renniestravel.com, the South African Association for the Conference Industry, and the Tourism Business Council of South Africa. Now, we’d like to be a partner in planning and executing the Big Day of your dreams. Contact us today to make your booking.