What You Want from a Wedding Venue
Sometimes, it happens that people who are presented with an enormous number of choices struggle to make a selection from all that’s available to them, stating that it would be much easier to come to a suitable decision if they were faced with fewer or a shortlist of likely options. This is a scenario which often confronts couples who are planning their wedding and looking for that perfect venue for their Big Day.
Deciding Between Too Many Options
Although the Internet is the handiest, most cost-effective and time-saving resource available to discerning bridal couples seeking an ideal wedding venue, couples are very likely to encounter even more establishments, all promising that their facilities are as good as or superior to those of their competitors. Who do you believe? How do you decide which option is best for your nuptials, without trying to personally inspect as many as possible?
List Your Unique Prerequisites
As a fine 4-star establishment, which specialises in weddings, conferences, accommodation, and fine dining, we suggest that you draw up a list of your own, unique wedding venue prerequisites, in order of priority. Thereafter, it’s far easier and less taxing to match your desires with those advertised by potential venues.
Next, after making contact and establishing the most salient aspects on offer, arrange an appointment to view the top selections on your list, ask more questions in person, and then, possibly make additional arrangements to taste and test a sample menu from the establishment’s kitchen and/or catering department.
Typical Wedding Venue Considerations
- An easily accessible location in an attractive, peaceful, safe, and beautiful, well-maintained setting.
- A romantic ambience.
- That special, almost mystical element to ensure that your special day endures as one of your fondest memories.
- Adequate, secure parking facilities for guests.
- A choice of venues that accommodate a variety of numbers of guest.
- An on-site chef and kitchen, and restaurant-quality, gourmet catering.
- The services of trained, experienced wedding planners, coordinators, and associated personnel.
- Superb service and friendly, proficient staff.
- Wedding package options.
- A honeymoon suite, plus accommodation for guests who prefer to stay over after the reception.
- Extensive use of gorgeous gardens that offer lovely backdrops for photographs.
Our multi-award-winning Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel complies with and exceeds these wedding venue considerations and many more, as well as the expectations of our most discerning couples who have made the all-important decision to celebrate their marriages here. Our 4-star establishment is also your reminder of the enduring air of romance that’s associated with the fairest Cape of all and your special day at our tasteful, elegant Cape Dutch-inspired estate.