Celebrate Your Special Day at Centurion’s Superb Wedding Venue
We’re already a tad longer than one month into the New Year. Is this the year – 2018 – in which you and your intended are going to tie the knot? If so, you have a busy time ahead of you leading up to your special day, the day of your eagerly anticipated wedding. There are innumerable arrangements to be made before you actually get married.
Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel, a premier venue in Clubview, Centurion, which accommodates breathtaking weddings, takes pleasure in summarising a planning list of some arrangements for your convenience. You’ll undoubtedly take care of choosing your dress, wedding rings, invitations, and the cake in good time. The same applies to your hair, make-up, and other personal arrangements.
To Do List
- Draw up a short list of venues and visit some or all of these. Be sure to make an appointment to view Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel – you’ll probably not want or need to look any further.
- Once you’ve settled on a date and time, as well as an estimate of the number of guests that you want to invite, reserve your venue as soon as possible. Remember that top wedding venues like Centurion’s Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel are popular. You don’t want to be disappointed by making your booking too late to be accommodated.
- Exact guest numbers can and should be confirmed closer to the date of the event. At Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel, you need to finalise your guest numbers, menu choice, and procedures for your wedding day at least four weeks prior to the actual day.
- Decide on your budget upfront.
- Book the services of the person who is to officiate at the ceremony.
- Check that the venue offers accommodation for the bridal couple, (a honeymoon suite), as well as overnight accommodation for the bridal party and/or out-of-town guests who may wish to sleep over after the festivities.
- Enquire about menus, catering, and special dietary requirements, as well as the bar service. Can these options be accommodated?
- Draw up your seating plan.
- Order or acquire your table décor elements, flowers, and boutonnieres.
- Decide on and purchase the wedding favours for your guests, ideally including a “thank you” message.
- Decide on your music – live or recorded, background, and/or for dancing.
- Hire professionals for photography/videography. Also view the gardens and surroundings to ascertain whether the outdoor areas feature settings that are suitable for picturesque photoshoots.
Our Wedding Accommodation
Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel in Centurion is the perfect wedding venue at which to celebrate the happiest, most memorable day of your life, from our immaculate white Cape Dutch buildings, to our lush, leafy landscaped gardens, filled with birdsong and an air of romance, inspired by our estate’s 100 year plus historical background. Here are some of the advantages of choosing our venue for your wedding:
- We can accommodate intimate, chic celebrations, as well as larger weddings of up to 400 people.
- We provide overnight accommodation in 34 individually designed, beautifully appointed guest suites, each with its own spacious en-suite bathroom.
- At the wedding venues, guests enjoy the convenience of private bathroom facilities.
- We have ample, secure parking for visitors’ vehicles.
- Our onsite chefs are on hand to design and create a menu that suits your individual taste and preferences. Our wine list is also designed to complement the dishes of your choice.
Simplify your wedding arrangements and accommodation in Centurion with the friendly, able assistance of our competent wedding planners and coordinators, who look forward to removing all the stress and worry, leaving you relaxed and beautiful on your most special day.