Picnics at Kleinkaap
Bespoke picnic in magical surroundings
PICNICS AT KLEINKAAP
Picnic information | 2024 season
Kleinkaap Luxury Picnics offer you a luxurious experience under the lush trees in our picnic forest. Enjoy a delicious tray of picnic delicacies crafted by our talented chefs. Sit back and relax, surrounded by beautiful nature and chirping of birds in your ears. Compliment your picnic with a glass of the best from the Cape Winelands. Enjoy this experience with a group of friends, loved one and family. Perfect for intimate celebrations, friends outings, dates and so much more!
Thank you for choosing Picnic’s at Kleinkaap. The price of the Kleinkaap Picnic’s EXCLUDES:
- Overnight accommodation at Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel
Each picnic tray serves 2 people.
Picnic slots available are 10h00, 12h30 and 15h00.
tIMESLOTS AND ENTRACE TO YOUR PICNIC:
- Check in time for your picnic is within 30 minutes from your booking time. e.g . if your picnic starts at 10h00, please arrive no later than 10h30 to enjoy the bulk of your picnic time.
- Once you arrive at Kleinkaap, please report to a restaurant staff member to assist you to the picnic forest.
- Each picnic slot is duration of 2.5 hours from the booked time. The last picnic timeslot will end at 17h30.
- Our restaurant staff will clear your picnic after your visit. All items used during the picnic remains property of Kleinkaap.
- Please Note: Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel is a CASHLESS venue. No cash will be accepted. Card facilities will be available.
- Drinks will be available to order from the waiter. Food will be served to your picnic. Please note that you are not allowed to bring in food or drinks on to the premises.
- Ensure you book the correct menu according to your dietary requirements. Any additional allergens should be mentioned prior to your picnic.
- Luxury picnics are provided with cutlery, side plates, fabric napkins, picnic tray, glasses and decor. Please leave all cutlery & crockery at the picnic spot.
- Kleinkaap novelty gift and flower in your picnic tray is complimentary and you may take it home.
- Kindly use the dedicated smoking zones. Please note the forest picnic venue is smoke-free area. Please be considerate to our beautiful gardens when smoking.
- Your picnic may be postponed up to 48 hours prior to your booking. Subject to availability. No late postponements, cancellations or refunds will be accepted.
Book, Pay & Secure your spot
For every picnic booked, the total pax booking charge will be required in order to secure the reservation – payable within 24 hours of making the reservation. Therefore, once the reservation has been made, you will receive a payment link, via Dineplan, which will request a full payment for the total number of picnics booked. Additional drinks and items ordered on the day of picnic will be charged by end of picnic with bill of the day.
- WE RECOMMEND BRINGING PROOF OF PAYMENT and reservation number TO THE PICNIC ON THE DATE OF YOUR RESERVATION
Important to note when making a booking, should the Picnic be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, unfortunately there is no Plan B for your group as such, unless we are able to accommodate the guests on a additional date in future – subject to availability, although this cannot be guaranteed.
Please see below a summary of the payment terms:
The company will pay a full refund of the amount to the customer in the event of:
- The company closing the Kleinkaap Forest Picnic due to adverse weather conditions;
- Cancellation of picnic bookings 6 days of more from booked date.
- Refunds for cancellations or changes within 5 days of the reservation will be at the sole discretion of the company.
Should you have any queries in respect of the Picnic or payments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 012 654 9878
Cancellations within 5 days prior to arrival : 100% Cancellation fee charge
Cancellations 6 days and more prior to arrival : 100% refund
Please note any refunds performed will be administrated within 15 working days from refund request.
Please note that certain menu items may contain traces of nut, egg, soya,
wheat and other allergens. We are therefore unable to guarantee the absence of the above ingredients
in the menu items.
Reservations are essential
The reservation contact number is 012 654 9878
or visit our website at www.kleinkaap.co.za to book online
All menu’s are subject to seasonal produce changes