Conference Venues Pretoria
What the Leading Conference Venues near Pretoria Offer
The broader Pretoria area features many conference, event, and function venues for one fundamental reason – there’s a large demand for such venues, which relevant role players – hotels and conference centres, seek to fulfil. As always, supply and demand go hand in hand in this competitive sector, but not all conference venues in Pretoria or anywhere else are equal.
Some 50 years ago or so, an enormous portion of Pretoria’s population was employed by state departments, semi-state organisations, embassies, the University of Pretoria, colleges, and two branches of the national armed services – the army and the air force. Of course, there were many businesses and industries too, but the emphasis was mainly on the previously mentioned organisations.
Back in the day, most organisations would hold meetings and conferences at and in their own workplace premises. In those days, conferences were not as highly valued or held as frequently as they are nowadays. Today, the nature of business in Pretoria has grown and diversified immensely, whilst the conference is an integral part of every successful, forward-thinking business and organisation. So too are the venues at which these group meetings are held – away from the office or place of work.
What Delegates Expect from Venues
There’s no doubt that conference delegates’ expectations of conference venues will always vary to a greater or lesser extent, because the delegates themselves are a diverse group, but there are certain features that virtually all attendees would prefer, insist upon, expect, and appreciate. These include:
- The location of the venue should be easily and conveniently accessible, without necessarily being in Pretoria’s busy city centre. Centurion’s Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel is perfect – surrounded by a network of highways from all quarters, and only 10 minutes from a Gautrain station and Centurion’s CBD.
- Peace, tranquillity, and verdant well-maintained garden surroundings that allow delegates to leave their normal workday routines, noise, and interruptions behind them during their conference, which they’re able to focus on without being disturbed.
- Both the exterior and interior of buildings and their appearance should be attractive and well kept. Kleinkaap is known for the beauty of its landscaped gardens that form a lush backdrop for the hotel’s classic Cape Dutch style, which is evident from without and within, echoed by furnishings that are reminiscent of the Cape.
- Cleanliness and high standards of hygiene throughout the venue’s public and private guest areas.
- Tasty, freshly prepared meals, snacks, and refreshments. The 16th Lintel, the restaurant at Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel, is known for the delicious, South African influenced fare that diners and delegates enjoy here. We’re also a favourite dining destination for people from the Pretoria area.
- High-end accommodation – another outstanding feature of Kleinkaap. Each one of our 34 spacious guest suites is individually furnished, pleasing to the eye, and delightful in its creature comforts.
- Modern conference equipment and aids in good working order in conference venues with comfortable seating.
As a 4-star boutique hotel with a choice of conference venues in Centurion, near Pretoria, we’ve only mentioned some of our features, but it could be said that we’re also a boutique conference venue. Book your next conference venue at Kleinkaap and prepare yourself for a conference par excellence.