An Award-Winning Corporate Function Venue in Centurion
Any and every corporate function that your organisation hosts is supposed to be a prestigious affair. There’s a very good reason why this is so, and this reason, although closely related to the enjoyment and expectations of your invited guests, isn’t exclusively devoted to their pleasure.
Your corporate function and the venue at which it’s held in Centurion is seen as a direct reflection of your company, its ethos, brand, corporate image and culture, the value and pride in which you yourself take in all these aspects, as well as your business in its entirety.
This is one of the fundamental reasons why it’s important that you select your corporate function venue with due care and diligence, So very many positive (or negative) factors of your operation and its perceived credibility depend on this – likewise your organisation’s reputation.
Typical Corporate Functions
- Year-end functions or parties prior to the festive holiday season.
- Parties to thank loyal customers, clients and/or suppliers for their support, or staff members for their efforts and productivity.
- Award ceremonies.
- Celebrations in recognition of excellence or outstanding achievements.
- Founding or other significant and relevant anniversaries and milestones.
- End of conference, seminar, workshop, sales, training or motivational and team building events.
- Product launches.
- Special occasions, such as the conclusion of a golfing or sports day, the appointment of a new, key executive or the retirement of a person of senior status, with longstanding service to the business.
- Token of appreciation for the service of board members, corporate share-holders or directors.
Centurion’s Award-Winning Hotel and Event Venue
We have firmly established ourselves and our proud reputation as one of Gauteng’s premier destinations, where image, perception and reality merge, much to the delight of corporate concerns, their guests and all others who are welcome to visit us at Kleinkaap in Centurion. Here are some of the reasons why:
- We’ve been graded as a 4-star boutique establishment by the TGCSA (Tourism Grading Council of South Africa).
- We are members of SATSA (Southern Africa Tourism Association), for which membership establishments “must prove annually that they adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and service”.
- We hold TBCSA (Tourism Business Council of South Africa) membership
- Kleinkaap is a member of SAACI (South African Association for the Conference Industry) and FEDHASA (Cape), the leading official hospitality industry body in South Africa.
- TripAdvisor awarded us a 2016 Travellers’ Choice Award as the 17th Best of all South African Top 25 Hotels.
- HotelsCombined’s (and our) guests scored us a whopping 9.1 rating – more than excellent for even the most discerning corporate company’s custom.
Distinctive Kleinkaap Features
The Cape Dutch architecture of our original, carefully restored and revamped manor house that is replicated in our additional buildings and venues is among Kleinkaap’s most distinctive features, transforming this haven of tranquil serenity into a substantial slice of the old Cape and its beloved heritage.
Our corporate function venues include Rust-en-Vrede, Goedehoop, Vergenoeg and two Banquet Halls. Our service is superb, personal and attentive, yet quietly discreet, which are qualities much appreciated by guests attending corporate functions.
34 superbly appointed, luxurious rooms offer exclusive accommodation, while our restaurant, the 16th Lintel, assures guests of scrumptious, freshly prepared and beautifully served meals. According to our private and corporate guests, Kleinkaap and its function venues are well-deserved winners in Centurion.