What Conference Delegates from Pretoria Really Appreciate
Conferences are a fact of life in almost any and every business enterprise, group, or organisation today. Overall, a modern conference seeks to provide, enhance, improve, and cement unity, harmony, cohesion, cooperation, team spirit, common goals, interpersonal relationships, and success in ventures that involve people who belong to the same body or have a common interest in its prosperity and survival.
That’s more than a mouthful, we know, but it gives a broad description of the fundamental purpose or ideal outcome of conferences, be they in Pretoria, Potchefstroom, or Pofadder. However, our unique conference venues at our equally unique boutique hotel, Kleinkaap, are perfectly placed not far from Pretoria.
In turn, Pretoria, as well as Centurion, is ideal for conference delegates from further afield in Gauteng. Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel is only about 10 minutes from the Centurion Gautrain station, and less than an hour from O. R. Tambo International Airport. Likewise, major business centres, such as Sandton, are relatively close by too. Centurion and Pretoria are both well served by a highway network that connects most major towns and cities in this Highveld province by the name of Gauteng.
What Conference Delegates Appreciate
Everyone has his or her own preferences in all spheres of life. Nonetheless, when asked, many conference hosts and their delegates in and around Pretoria have several conference venue preferences in common.
It’s worthwhile taking note of these commonalities when planning a conference and selecting a venue. Whilst it’s virtually impossible to please all the people all the time, it’s helpful to keep factors in mind that these folks appreciate universally. These included:
- As already mentioned, a venue that’s conveniently accessible to most attendees is always appreciated. Time is precious; wasting it is not.
- All conference aids and equipment must be in good working order, and ideally tested for this before the commencement of proceedings.
- Cleanliness and a high standard of hygiene throughout the venue.
- Well-maintained venues, inside and out.
- Freshly prepared, good food, snacks, and beverages. Hot items should be hot, and ditto those served cold.
- Timekeeping is a twofold issue. The company’s host or organiser should adhere to the time schedule stipulated in the conference agenda, as closely as possible. The same is expected from the venue and its personnel, who should be courteous, well trained, and experienced.
- The accommodation should be top notch, clean, pristine, and neat, complete with private, en-suite bathrooms. Freshly laundered, crisply clean linens and towels are a must. Furnishings and other in-room amenities and facilities should be like new.
- Sufficient safe and secure parking facilities.
- Tranquil surroundings.
Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel Complies
It’s no surprise that we have compiled this list of prerequisites and preferences with which we comply, since we take note of our guests’ requirements, likes, and dislikes, particularly those which they have in common. For your convenience, we also list the following, much appreciated Kleinkaap conference elements:
- 4 venues – seating between 2 and 400 delegates, depending on venue/seating plan.
- Multilingual, dedicated, and professional personnel.
- Standard and tailor-made packages.
- Above average range of equipment/aids included as standard, plus the option of innovative additional conference solutions.
We offer conference excellence in Centurion, not far from Pretoria, with our unique Cape Dutch architecture, our elegant venues, and our superior 4-star service, geared towards the resounding success of your conference, and the comfort and appreciation of your delegates.