The Must-Haves at Conference Venues of Choice
As more and more business owners and executives, who are in charge of various types of organisations, recognise the value and importance of getting relevant role players together periodically for conferences, the need and demand for professionally run venues at which to hold such gatherings has increased by leaps and bounds.
Similarly, conference hosts and organisers, as well as many of the delegates who are called upon to attend these meetings, are becoming increasingly exacting and selective about the standards that are on offer by and at the chosen venue.
To many delegates and invited guests whose attendance at meetings is frequently required, the thought of going to yet another conference may not be appealing or fill them with eager anticipation. They may have a “seen one, seen them all” attitude towards meetings and venues, and in some instances, they may be quite correct, unless the host decides to select an exclusive, unique, and unusual venue.
What Delegates Appreciate at Conference Venues
- An attractive, scenic, and tranquil location that’s easily and conveniently accessible, even if their main commute is via air travel.
- Well-maintained premises and outdoor spaces.
- Ample, secure guest parking,
- A sincere South African welcome and a home-away-from-home ambience.
- Friendly, professional, and efficient staff and superior service.
- Attention to detail, particularly as far as guest services, facilities, and amenities are concerned.
- No interruptions or unnecessary intrusions and disturbing noise.
- Effective timekeeping.
- An elegantly furnished, upmarket venue that suits the number of attending delegates.
- Fully functional, modern conference equipment and aids.
- Conference packages geared to suit a variety of requirements.
- Air conditioning/effective temperature control and ventilation.
- Good housekeeping, absolute cleanliness, and outstanding hygiene throughout the premises.
- Premier, luxurious overnight accommodation, if required.
- Hot, fresh tea and coffee, or well-chilled cold beverages, with freshly prepared, tasty snacks during the morning and afternoon refreshment breaks.
- Lastly and most highly appreciated and enjoyed – fabulous, freshly prepared meals or menu choices, as well as settings in which to enjoy dining.
Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel in Clubview, Centurion, does much more than comply with the listed, highly appreciated, and often demanded conference venue features. We exceed them, many times over, much to the delight of all the guests who visit us.
Additionally, our new on-site restaurant, the 16th Lintel, is fast becoming a choice dining destination in its own right, as well as a firm favourite with meeting and corporate delegates. Elsewhere on this website, we’ve discussed the significance of the actual 16th lintel at Kleinkaap, as it relates to naming our restaurant. It’s unclear who invented the lintel or when this was accomplished, but it is a vital component in construction, where these horizontal elements span the tops of openings in walls, windows, and passageways, supporting the load above and strengthening and stabilising the entire structure
Our 16th Lintel’s conference package fare is sure to please the palates of your delegates at our venues, sustaining them and supporting the resounding success of proceedings. Moreover, Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel is an award-winning, 4-star establishment that is worthy of hosting prestigious company.