The Conference Venues, Hotel, and Restaurant in Clubview, Centurion
The purpose and content of a conference will vary. It typically involves creating a platform at a neutral venue for discussion, negotiation, evaluation, problem-solving, progress reporting, planning, strategising, motivation, team building and bonding, introducing change, refocusing, and ideally, reaching consensus on items contained in the predetermined conference agenda.
Choice of Conference Venue
In addition to the business of a conference, the choice of its venue is also extremely important, for a variety of reasons. Here are some of the aspects to look out for:
- Location of the venue – in a safe, secure, and peaceful upmarket area that’s easily accessible to most conference delegates, even those travelling from afar by road or air.
- A venue that offers a selection of conference rooms that are well suited to seating delegates in comfort.
- Comfortable seating, good lighting, and ventilation, plus optimally controlled temperature – poor ergonomics causes discomfort, fatigue, and loss of concentration and focus, especially during lengthy conference sessions.
- Modern conference equipment and aids that are in good working order.
- Parking – ample safe parking for delegates’ vehicles.
- The services of an experienced, competent conference coordinator, who is multilingual, assisted by trained support staff members, who provide necessary services in a friendly, helpful, and professional timely manner.
- Exterior aspects – pleasing, well-maintained, and attractive gardens, buildings, and amenities.
- Well-designed, tastefully furnished and decorated interior spaces.
- Accommodation – at the venue where the conference is held, for longer conferences and/or delegates who choose or need to stay overnight or longer.
- Meals and refreshments – freshly prepared on site and, ideally, served in an on-site restaurant.
A conference venue that complies with these sought-after criteria is bound to be popular, perfect for enjoyable, successful conferences, much like those held at Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel in Clubview, Centurion.
Kleinkaap’s Conference Venues and Restaurant
In addition to our 4-star boutique hotel accommodation, Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel also features a collection of five world-class conference venues, plus a fine-dining restaurant – the 16th Lintel. Dining out at the 16th Lintel is an event in itself, as increasing numbers of delighted diners and hotel guests are discovering.
Currently (March 2019), there are two delightful menu options available at the 16th Lintel – an à la carte taste tempter that features some distinctly South African flavours and ingredients, and a somewhat more internationally influenced set menu.
No conference or conference venue is complete without seeing to the culinary needs of delegates. All our Kleinkaap conference venue packages include a delicious chef’s-choice 2-course lunch, which may be customised on request to suit special dietary needs or preferences. We look forward to meeting you at Kleinkaap.