Conference Venues with Class
Unlike the hotels of yesteryear, which focused primarily on the provision of accommodation for families on holiday and en route to holiday destinations, business travellers, and passing tourists, most of today’s better hostelries also offer conference venues and facilities – a reflection of changes that have taken place in the modern business environment.
All South Africa’s major cities and centres, as well as numerous country retreats, feature notable numbers of conference venues from which to choose from. Some conference venues were built only for the purposes of hosting meetings and corporate events, whilst others, like Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel in Centurion, offer a variety of easily and conveniently accessible venues for a variety of purposes, including the hosting of conferences.
The Advantages of Kleinkaap’s Conference Venues
- Lovely location – in Centurion, near Pretoria, and also accessed with ease by delegates from Johannesburg, Sandton, by those who fly from other provinces to O. R. Tambo International Airport and Lanseria International Airport, and by others travelling by road from both the East and West Rand.
- Our venues offer the peace, quiet, and privacy of a leafy residential suburb, ideal for delegates who need to focus and concentrate on the business at hand, without distractions.
- The conference and associated amenities and facilities associated with the best of conference venues at a 4-star establishment.
- A choice of four first-class conference venues for groups of varying sizes.
- Accommodation in 34 individually designed, spacious air-conditioned en-suite rooms, ideal for delegates and guests who want or need to stay over, or simply to relax for a while after the conference.
- Hospitality par excellence.
- An excellent restaurant, the 16th
- Freshly prepared, delicious culinary delights are catered for on site by our restaurant’s chef and team. On-site catering means that hot meals are served piping hot, cold dishes are still fresh and cold, and there’s no chance of anything spoiling in South Africa’s sunny, hot summer weather.
- Top standards of attentive, yet discreet personal service.
- Multilingual staff members to assist and attend to all your conference requirements – with friendly, professional efficiency.
- Two comprehensive conference packages – full day or half day, which include venue hire. If required, accommodation, additional extras, or customised options may be quoted for or added.
Our conference venues are as follows:
- Goedehoop – seats between 12 and 40 conference delegates.
- Vergenoeg – accommodates between 20 and 40 people.
- Buitenverwagting – between 32 and 250 seated conference attendees.
- Rust-en-Vrede – seating for 60 to 350 delegates.
These delegate numbers are dependent on the selected seating plan. All typical conference seating plans are offered – cinema, banquet, schoolroom, U-shape, and boardroom are offered as options, with the addition of a double U-shape configuration. Our smart, elegant, and spacious four 4-star conference venues are elegantly furnished, with a special emphasis on the overall style and comfort of our conference chairs.
Moreover, our venues are also preferred for prestigious product launches, corporate and private functions, and any other event that’s special to you and your guests. Our conference venues are multifunctional, enabling us to meet and even exceed your most exacting conference and event expectations.