The Conference Venues at Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel
Are you already planning and making preparations for your conferences next year? The festive season and Christmas holidays are almost upon us, so you don’t have a lot of time if you wish to get ahead of others who are of the same mind.
It’s important to book your conference venue as soon as possible. Doing so gives you the pick of dates and venues on behalf of your organisation. Very few conferences are held at normal workplaces or office premises these days, so the better and best conference venues are often almost fully booked well in advance of the respective dates.
Do yourself (and your company) a huge favour; make your life a lot easier and make your next venue reservation immediately, once you have a confirmed date and an indication of the number of delegates who are expected to attend. Actual delegate numbers can and should always be confirmed a little nearer to the conference date.
More than Dates
Important as they are, there’s a lot more to consider when making conference and venue arrangements than just tying the event down to specific dates. “Any old venue” will not do. Remember, your organisation’s culture, brand, and image – vital identifying aspects that take years to nurture and build, but it may take only a day or two, or mere moments to tarnish or destroy.
Even though you host your conference at a neutral venue, your choice of venue may speak volumes about your company, its standards, and its image. Choose your conference venue wisely and well, in all relevant aspects.
Aspects that Matter
Certain aspects that may influence your choice of conference venue and make or break the subsequent success of your event should always be included in your decision-making process.
- Location, location, location, and accessibility of the venue.
- A venue with a pleasing environment that’s unlike your workplace, and is peaceful, tranquil, and welcoming.
- The venue’s capabilities, record, and reputation as a venue for hosting successful, memorable conferences.
- Efficiency of professionally trained conference personnel.
- Neatness and cleanliness of the venue and its surroundings.
- Proper and prompt time keeping by conference organisers and staff members who provide services.
- Tasty, freshly prepared meals and refreshments.
- Modern conference equipment.
- Safe parking.
- Impeccable accommodation.
Venue of Choice
Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel, situated within minutes of Pretoria, Centurion, and a Gautrain station, ticks all the prerequisite items mentioned above and a whole lot more. We are fast becoming the conference, function, and special event venue of choice in Gauteng, with good reason.