Conference Facilities of Consequence
Depending on which dictionary you consult, the definitions of conference facilities range from the actual hall or room in which a conference, seminar, workshop, business meeting, training session or discussion group gathering may be held, to the actual facilities or aids that are required during the course of the event.
In some instances, facilities also refer to the actual hotel or centre that provides everything mentioned. No matter which description you favour, Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel and our conference venues or facilities meet all the standards and more.
The Perks of Using Our Conference Facilities
- We are an exclusive boutique hotel, offering guest or delegate accommodation in 34 spacious, air-conditioned and sound-proofed suites, complete with en-suite bathrooms, plush bathrobes, duck down duvets, tea/coffee making facilities and mini bar fridge, plus large flat-screen television sets (with selected DStv channels).
- Our unique hotel with its conference facilities is close to Centurion’s shopping malls and the Gautrain station, while our proximity to a network of highways further extends our guests’ accessibility and easy travel options.
- Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel is built in the Cape Dutch style of the original farm dwelling, complete with the capped low exterior garden walls and paved areas so favoured by the Dutch settlers in the Cape of Good Hope – a style that continues to inspire classic Cape architecture to this very day.
- Glorious landscaped gardens, filled with birdsong and serene nooks in which to relax and unwind.
- A peaceful, quiet and tranquil environment to ensure that your conference suffers no unnecessary interruptions or intrusions.
- In-room business facilities include complimentary wireless internet, an electronic safe for laptop storage, universal power points, a well-lit desk with office supplies and stationery, and a range of business and leisure magazines.
- A variety of conference rooms/meeting room facilities. There’s Rust-en-Vrede, Goedehoop, Vergenoeg and Banquet Halls 1 and 2. One or more of these are sure to suit your delegate numbers and preferred seating arrangements.
- 3 all-inclusive conference packages – of 24-hour, full-day or half-day (morning or afternoon session) durations. Delicious meals and freshly prepared refreshments are provided accordingly. We’ll gladly tailor a package to suit your individual needs too.
- Fine, à la carte dining in our classic restaurant, the 16th Lintel, so named because the original homestead building that dates back to 1920 had 15 supporting lintels. When our facilities were extended, more lintels, beginning with the 16th, had to be added, hence the restaurant’s now iconic name.
- A superb wine list, incorporating the best produce of South African Cape vineyards, plus certain select imported wines.
- Our AV conference equipment includes a flipchart and a whiteboard, each with its pens, and a data projector.
- Additional optional conference aids are on offer – additional whiteboards and flipcharts, plus pens, PA/sound systems, a flat-screen television set, stage, lighting, secretarial services, faxing and photocopying, and the provision of a motivational speaker.
- Multi-lingual, professional and experienced staff members, trained and dedicated to ensuring that your conference facilities are all in place and in good working order (vital components of a successful conference).
Uphold Your Image
The conference venue and facilities you choose are a reflection of your organisation, its corporate culture and its image, while it is also important to accommodate your delegates in comfort when they’re away from home, on business. These are very good reasons to choose Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel.