Conference Facilities and 4-Star Cape Dutch Hospitality
At Centurion’s Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel, we’re more than ready and eager to welcome conference hosts and delegates throughout 2019 and beyond. We’re proud to say that we’ve become the preferred conference venue for many organisations, whilst we’re also looking forward to welcoming new groups that will be holding their 2019 conferences with us at Kleinkaap for the very first time.
Looking Forward to New Delights
Groups which frequently make use of our elegant, tastefully appointed, on-site conference facilities find that returning to Kleinkaap is almost like coming home again, with the addition of a few surprises – notably an additional conference facility, as well as the culinary delights conjured up by our chef/s and their teams in the kitchens of our restaurant, the 16th Lintel. First-time guests have a host of pleasant surprises awaiting them at Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel.
Boutique Status and Standards
As a boutique hotel, it is imperative that we maintain our 4-star boutique status and standards throughout our various facilities and service, all of which have a direct or indirect bearing on our guests’ and conference delegates’ experience with us at Kleinkaap. Here are some aspects that our visitors can expect:
- Accommodation for delegates who choose to stay overnight in 34 luxurious, spacious suites, individually furnished and decorated to complement our heritage, Cape Dutch architectural style, and the guests’ comfort. Overnight accommodation includes a full English breakfast.
- On-site gourmet catering of conference snacks and meals, as well as à la carte fine dining in the 16th Lintel Restaurant.
- Ample secure parking.
- Upon arrival and during breaks, half- and full-day conference packages include venue hire (with standard equipment), freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, homemade lemonade, delectable snacks, and a chef’s choice lunch with dessert. The afternoon break may be omitted and instead converted to a gin bar break to relax, unwind, and socialise after the day’s proceedings.
- Conference packages may be customised to suit your requirements.
- Because of the increased demand for our conference venues, we now offer five dedicated rooms of varying sizes to suit varied delegate numbers/seating plans. In keeping with our Cape Dutch heritage, our conference rooms are named accordingly, in authentic old Cape style – Rust-en-Vrede, Buitenverwagting, Simonsig, Goedehoop, and Vergenoeg.
All our Kleinkaap conference venues are flexible with regards to the numbers of comfortably seated delegates they’re able to accommodate, so we’re listing maximum numbers for each.
- Rust-en-Vrede – up to 250 delegates
- Buitenverwagting – up to 350 people
- Simonsig – up to 60 attendees
- Goedehoop – a maximum of 40 people
- Vergenoeg – up to 40 delegates
Conference hosts and/or organisers are most welcome to view our facilities and premises by appointment and during normal business hours between Mondays and Fridays, and on Saturdays between 09:00 and 14:00. In addition to venue hire and a delicious two-course lunch, our conference rates include:
- Modern standard conference equipment and aids
- 1 whiteboard, plus 2 flipcharts with markers
- 1 video data projector with screen
- PA system
- Photocopy facilities
- Conference notepad and pen for each delegate
- Eco-friendly, pure atmospheric water
- Table snacks
- Mints after lunch
If you require any additional conference equipment, we’ll gladly hire it on your behalf. Throughout your conference planning and arrangements, and during your conference, our multi-lingual, experienced, and professionally trained staff members are on hand to ensure that your conference facilities are in place and your event is a resounding success.