Conference Facilities Can Make or Break Your Event
Having all the conference facilities provided and put in place by a conference venue, prior to your arrival, is one of the principle advantages of holding your event away from your own premises. The success of your conference in its entirety is, after all, your primary goal.
At Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel in Centurion, it’s our primary goal too. We’re on the same page. Certain facilities that are required are relatively standard, but there are usually additional components which may require special attention. It’s far more convenient to let an independent conference venue know what you need, so that you and your delegates are able to focus on the conference and its content.
- A spotless, elegant venue with ample natural light, good ventilation, and a comfy temperature in which to work.
- A pleasing, peaceful, and tranquil setting, and an easily accessible location – the latter aspect being particularly important to out-of-town delegates, who may be unfamiliar with the area.
- Safe and secure vehicle parking.
- Conference venues and seating plans that suit the number of delegates and room sizes.
- Comfortable seating – a facility that cannot be over-emphasised. An uncomfortable chair becomes an implement of torture when one is required to sit and concentrate for lengthy periods.
- Conference equipment, particularly electronic aids, in good working order.
- Trained and experienced conference coordinator/s and personnel to ensure that guests’ needs are anticipated and the adherence to times stipulated in the agenda (commencement, conclusion, refreshment, and lunch breaks).
- Tasty, freshly prepared snacks and meals – hot when supposed to be hot, ditto cold.
- Efficient and discreet guest services.
- Hygienically clean, conveniently accessible bathroom facilities.
- If or when applicable, immaculate overnight accommodation in serviced guest rooms with en-suite bathroom facilities, temperature control, and tea/coffee making stations.
Kleinkaap Complies and Complements
We take pride in our commitment and capability to comply with, complement, and exceed guests’ needs and wishes when they’re attending conferences at our establishment. Although you and they are conference delegates, your group members are also our most welcome guests, who are treated as such.
Four tastefully appointed, elegant conference venues are at the heart of our conference facilities, which are an integral part of our beautifully maintained estate that encompass more than 100 years of history. The Cape Dutch architecture of the original home at Kleinkaap is lovingly replicated in the later additions – our 34 immaculate guest suites, 4 conference venues, and excellent restaurant, the 16th Lintel.
All our world-class conference facilities are in place, awaiting the arrival and enjoyment of your delegates and making an ultimate success of your event – a memorable, triumphant conference, complemented by our attention to detail and your requirements.