A Classic Cape-Inspired Conference Venue near Pretoria
South Africa’s Jacaranda City, Pretoria, so named for its profusion of Jacaranda trees that bloom every October, is fast becoming one of Gauteng’s preferred places at which to host conferences and corporate events.
Just in case you need to jog your memory, or you’re new to the business of organising a conference for your organisation, we’re more than happy to provide you with a few pointers, whilst highlighting a premier conference venue not far from Pretoria – Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel.
Pretoria’s Conveniently Located Suburb, Centurion
As the executive capital of South Africa, Pretoria is ideally placed as a host city for conference venues, such as Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel, our prestigious establishment that’s eminently suitable for your company’s decision makers and executive personnel, irrespective of where they are based and reside. However, if your delegates have to travel to your conference, Pretoria and Centurion, are easily and conveniently accessible via most popular means of transport and travel. Pretoria itself is a virtual hub at which numerous highway systems converge, thus covering convenient road access to Centurion too.
The Gautrain Rapid Rail high-speed trains run regularly to and from O. R. Tambo International Airport and various Johannesburg points of entry to Centurion and Pretoria. Those who travel by air generally prefer to use the Gautrain, because there’s no risk of getting caught up in traffic, and it saves huge amounts of precious time. Moreover, the Gautrain is a great, cost-effective alternative to road travel. Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel in Clubview, Centurion, is a mere stone’s throw away from the Centurion station at which the Gautrain stops on each trip.
Conference Venues at Kleinkaap
- Conference delegates love and appreciate the peace and tranquillity that surrounds Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel. It is a little corner of serenity, architecturally inspired by the fairest Cape that allows them to focus on business, and relax and unwind afterwards.
- Highly trained and experienced, multilingual conference specialists provide discreet and personal, yet professional service to delegates and guests.
- 2 conference venues – Goedehoop and Vergenoeg – suit smaller gatherings, and can cater to anything between 2 and 30 people.
- Large groups of up to 400 delegates are accommodated within Rust-en-Vrede.
- Banquet Halls 1 and 2 cater for groups of between 32 and 220 delegates, depending on selected seating plans.
- All popular seating plan options are available, depending on the venue.
Because we believe in efficiency at Kleinkaap, we’ve put together three basic conference packages, for your convenient selection – 24-hour, full day and half day (morning or afternoon) packages. They all include essential conference equipment, refreshments and relevant meals; additional aids are optional.
We welcome the opportunity to extend our exceptional conference venues, facilities and superb service to you and your delegates in our cosy Cape-inspired corner not far from Pretoria – Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel.