Good and Great Boutique Hotels
When you arrange your accommodation, conference, event, wedding, or special occasion at a boutique hotel, you expect exclusivity, as you would when purchasing any other exclusive goods or services from other types of boutique establishments and vendors.
You would be quite correct too, although there are some differences, because boutique hotels’ exclusive offerings tend to be more complex and comprehensive than those which are unrelated to the hospitality industry. Hospitality itself is a wide, diverse field. Exclusive hospitality is even more so.
An Exclusive and Convivial Warm Welcome
Hospitality is described as “the friendly and generous reception and entertainment of guests, visitors, or strangers”, with synonyms including “welcome, friendliness, warm reception, warm-heartedness, congeniality, generosity, conviviality, cordiality, and sociability”. Exclusivity implies that the product or service is not widely available to all or the mass market, but only to few people; it’s unique and not available elsewhere.
Kleinkaap’s Unique Boutique Specialities
Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel in Centurion is a fine example of the best that’s on offer in South African hotels which qualify to hold exclusive boutique status. Our 4-star accommodation, weddings, conferences, and our fine dining restaurant, the 16th Lintel, are some of our distinguishing specialities. Here are some more features that make or establishments special:
- Our sincere, warm welcome and hospitality for which South Africans are well-known, assuring our guests of a luxurious and comfortable home-away-from-home experience.
- 34 individually designed and tastefully furnished guest suites with spacious en-suite bathrooms, reflecting the grace and grandeur of our heritage and the bygone Cape Dutch era, as depicted by the architectural style of our original manor house and estate.
- A host of in-room amenities and facilities incorporated for our guests’ comfort that are seldom, if ever, encountered in other establishments.
- Superb standards of cleanliness, hygiene, and housekeeping.
- A variety of wedding, function, and conference venues with world-class facilities, plus the expert assistance of relevant, multilingual professional planners and coordinators.
- Cuisine which features delicious, typically South African ingredients, influences, and flavours.
- Impeccably maintained buildings and landscaped gardens that are alive with birdsong.
If you expect and appreciate contemporary, state-of-the-art amenities, combined with an authentic South African experience, enhanced and inspired by the iconic geniality, generous hospitality, memories and elements of the days of yore in this lovely country, Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel is perfect for you and your guests for any and every noteworthy occasion. Contact us for more information about our establishment.