Tired of Being Treated Like a Number at Hotels?
Are you weary and wary of staying at hotels and in hotel rooms that eventually all seem to merge into one another, making your accommodation when away from home boring and humdrum – too much of the same thing at places where you seem to be just another number, or so you feel?
At banks, you may be known by your account number; the taxman insists on having your account number first and foremost during all dealings and communication, likewise utility suppliers, vehicle licence authorities and insurance companies. Your identity number is required on all official documents and serves as proof of who you are by means of the number allocated to you.
It’s time for a change, at least as far as your hotel accommodation is concerned. While the ubiquitous use of numbers allocated to people may be essential in other areas of your life, you do have the option of breaking this mould when selecting a hotel that treats you as an individual and welcome guest, with individual preferences and requirements.
Departure from the Norm – Boutique Hotels
A boutique hotel is very different from other more traditional hospitality establishments that offer accommodation. The provision of accommodation is virtually the only fundamental similarity between these two types of hostelries.
Boutique hotels base their operations on being different and unique; no two are the same. Areas of communality are basic – smaller, exclusive establishments that feature fewer than 100 guest rooms and focus on personal attention and superior guest services.
Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel’s Accolades
- Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel in Clubview, Centurion, near Pretoria, was voted 17th Best in the Top 25 Hotels in South Africa in TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice 2016 Awards.
- Guests rated our establishment as excellent, with a proud score of 9.1.
- The Tourism Grading Council of South Africa has accorded us 4 stars.
- We’re members/affiliates of FEDHASA (Cape) (the Federated Hospitality Association of South Africa), the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA), SATSA (South Africa Tourism Services Association), SAACI (the South African Association for the Conference Industry) and renniestravel.com.
Superior Features, Services and Amenities
- Carefully emulated Cape Dutch architectural design, based on the original and historic 100 years old Kleinkaap manor house and Cape Town’s heritage buildings.
- 34 deluxe, individually designed and individually appointed guest suites, complete with more comfy amenities, carefully selected modern facilities and touches of luxury than those encountered in many other 4-star hotels. Some of these extra features and amenities include soft, snug duck down duvets, soundproofed rooms, nightly turndown of beds – accompanied by a surprise snack, and free access to our guest pantry that’s stocked daily with freshly prepared, scrumptious homemade treats and snacks.
- A sincerely warm, welcoming home-away-from-home atmosphere, typified by traditional South African hospitality for which this country is known, ever since the days of early Cape Town settlements.
- Personal attention and service that strive to anticipate and satisfy guests’ needs.
- Excellent gourmet dining at our inimitable Cape style restaurant, the 16th Lintel, plus lawn teas, light meals and snacks – typical South African fare with touches of elegant, modern sophistication.
Only One Number
If we must accord you, our guest, a number at Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel, there is only one number that will suffice – Number One, your special number, because that is how we view and treat you.