One Lovely Location – Four Classic Conference Venues
The more you value your brand, company image, and culture, as well as the delegates who have been invited to attend your conference and are, per se, your guests on this occasion, the more care you have to take in your selection of conference venues.
Any randomly chosen venue in an equally random location is most unlikely to fit the exacting bill of your requirements, unless you were born under the proverbial Lucky Star at its best, when it is beaming its good fortune down on you.
Although a really upmarket, smart, elegant, and sophisticated conference venue offers more than mere basic conference facilities, there are nonetheless certain aspects and features that are fundamental to most such establishments, be they a tad more modest or state of the art and world class – like Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel.
Must Haves for Your Conference
- A tranquil, peaceful location that’s easy to find and convenient to access for local delegates, as well as those that are from out of town and unfamiliar with the area or region.
- Time is money, and it’s precious. Conference delegates and guest presenters prefer to attend a venue that is relatively close to major centres and infrastructure, without compromising on the establishment’s quiet serenity. Such proximity avoids unnecessary hours spent travelling, and minimises the possibility of getting lost and arriving late – a waste of resources.
- Experienced, competent, an efficient conference coordinators and personnel, and if possible, multi-lingual.
- Well-ventilated, temperature-controlled venues, sufficiently spacious, but not too big (or small) for the number of delegates.
- Top notch, discreet personal service.
- Comfortable seating – one cannot over-emphasise the importance and value of sitting comfortably, especially during long sessions. A sore or aching back can only distract delegates from that which you want them to focus. Nothing beats well designed conference seating.
- Modern conference equipment and aids in good working order.
- Good catering.
- Adherence to the agenda and the times allocated to each subject or activity, particularly by the venue’s support staff members, who are expected to have tea/coffee break refreshments and freshly prepared meals ready at the appointed times.
- Comfortable, first-class accommodation, if required.
- Superb cleanliness throughout the venue, which should also be well maintained, inside and out.
A Superb Solution
We, at Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel, don’t see the need for our clients to run through endless lists, ticking boxes, as they would if we were to include all our attributes. We meet and exceed the “must have” criteria by a country mile.
In addition to our individually designed, spacious luxury accommodation suites, our 4-star hotel now offers four elegant conference venues, having now added Buitenverwagting (“beyond expectation”) to our collection. Bring your next conference to one of our venues to experience what conferencing should be about.