Welcome to 4-Star Hotel Accommodation in Centurion
Ask anyone who travels frequently about what is really important to them when selecting a hotel at which to stay when they are away from home. A number of relatively obvious requirements and demands are likely to be commonplace, irrespective of whom you ask or how often they travel and seek accommodation. Cleanliness of every aspect of the accommodation on offer is possibly uppermost on most lists. This includes the rooms, bedding, linens, bathrooms, restaurant kitchen, dining room, cutlery, crockery, glassware, and virtually everything that is supplied for guests’ use and comfort.
Other items that usually feature prominently include tastefully furnished, spacious accommodation, comfy beds, modern in-room amenities, en suite bathrooms, individually controlled air conditioning, luxury with a high star grading, privacy, sufficient safe, off-street parking facilities, good security, freshly prepared, hearty, and tasty meals, well-maintained buildings and gardens, a beautiful, tranquil setting, and excellent, discreet, personal service. There is one more requirement that most discerning travellers and hotel guests value immensely – a home away from home, friendly and sincerely welcoming environment such as you will find at our boutique hotel – Kleinkaap – in the peaceful, leafy suburb of Clubview, Centurion.
Coming Home to Centurion’s Kleinkaap
The original manor house of today’s Kleinkaap estate was once a home too, one to which its erstwhile owner came home at the end of each day or upon conclusion of his travels. It was built by one General Frank Dyson in 1920 on his farm, Clubview, today’s suburb of the same name. Frank Dyson’s iconic Cape Dutch, gabled home is still the heart of Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel, albeit meticulously restored in the style of the original home. We have extended and added on new buildings at the estate, all in the Cape Dutch style, to blend with our architecture, heritage, and tradition.
This is where we want to welcome you and offer you a home away from home at the end of each day, when you are staying over in Centurion, away from the sanctuary of your own home. Our hotel offers you 4-star accommodation in keeping with its boutique status and a host of other features and delights, all designed to provide you with the sense of being comfortably at home. These include:
- 34 sound-proofed, air-conditioned, and spacious rooms, elegantly and individually furnished.
- In-room facilities with large-screen TV, electronic safe, complimentary Wi-Fi, desk and lounge chairs, stationery, minibar fridge, hairdryer, and universal plug power points.
- Choice of twin or King-sized bed, all with luxurious, snug duck-down duvets.
- En-suite bathrooms that feature separate showers, large, deep bathtubs, and plush, fluffy bathrobes.
- A full English breakfast is included; delectable a la carte dinners and lunches are also available in our restaurant, the 16th Lintel, which is known for its fine fare and outstanding personal service.
- Guests have free access to freshly prepared treats from our guest pantry.
- Room service.
- 24-hour reception.
- Multilingual staff members.
- Effective security.
- Ample, safe parking and excellent security.
If your own home is warm, welcoming, beautifully appointed, and elegantly set amongst sprawling, manicured gardens, with unique focal features, situated in leafy tranquillity, or you wish it was, you will be right at home our Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel accommodation in Centurion.