Kleinkaap – the Pick of Pretoria Conference Venues
Although the fundamental purpose of virtually all conferences is much the same – to confer or hold discussions amongst a group of people who have common interests and get together at a specific time, each conference is unique, as is every conference venue in Pretoria, a city with many such facilities.
Benefits of Using (Pretoria) Conference Venues
- Delegates are removed from their normal workplace and everyday surroundings and tasks. There’s no temptation to attend to anything other than the business and agenda of the conference, nor any chance of proceedings being interrupted.
- On neutral territory – that of a conference venue – everyone is on an equal footing, irrespective of workplace status and position. This encourages the active participation of all during discussions.
- Delegates are free to focus on the business at hand.
- Providing that the chosen venue and its staff members have the experience and expertise to carry out their tasks that are dedicated to your conference, your agenda should run seamlessly and according to your specified time schedule.
- If your agenda is too lengthy to be covered in one day, a number of Pretoria’s better conference venues also offer accommodation for those guests who want or need to stay overnight or for longer.
- Pretoria is well-positioned and easily accessible for Gauteng residents, as well as those who may need to travel by air from elsewhere in the country, thanks to the extensive highway system from numerous points of the compass and the Gautrain rail system.
Kleinkaap has the Edge
Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel in Clubview, Centurion, not far from Pretoria, which is only minutes away from Centurion’s Gautrain station, has a distinct edge over most competitors that also offer conference venues at their premises. As a boutique establishment, every aspect of our hotel and its facilities is truly unique.
Any hospitality venue, like all businesses, is reliant on the skills and commitment of its personnel, and we’re no different. Our staff members are professional, well-trained and dedicated to providing you and your delegates with the highest possible level of personal and technical service. Moreover, they’re multi-lingual, something that not all Pretoria conference venues can offer.
Our three authentically Cape Dutch inspired conference venues are capable of hosting small, intimate meetings consisting of 2 – 30 guests, and large conferences of up to 400 delegates in smart, sophisticated elegance.
Choose from our range of three packages – 24-hour, full and half day – or contact us to customise a package for you, likewise your conference equipment, if requirements deviate from our standard offerings. Luxurious guest accommodation in 34 individually styled suites is also available.
We suggest that you make your conference venue reservations as early as possible, because we’d be as disappointed as you’ll be if your dates are no longer available.